Christopher Piotrowski is the Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Associated Bank in Milwaukee, WI.
In this episode of Kids In The Tank, we discuss:
- Importance of understanding the products and services of the company that you work for.
- Experiential marketing focusing on sports, entertainment and growth of the community.
- Differences between the roles of Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer.
- What are the biggest opportunities as the digital space and marketing continues to change?
- How do you see schools and education changing in order to gain the learning and experience you’re looking for?
- What types of experiences and opportunities would you like business leaders to provide?
- How should businesses change to interact with millennials and the type of things they should provide?
- As millennials join the workforce, how do you prefer to work and what type of relationships are expected with bosses, management and mentors?
- What is something you would change about companies, businesses or career fields you’re thinking about?
- Are there topics or subjects you’re not seeing in school that you’re passionate and want to learn more about?
- How do you envision giving back to the community as you continue to progress and get older?
- How do you encourage kids to find their passion, learn and grow?
- What are some of the biggest trends or changes happening?
Where To Find The Podcast
Get New Episodes!
Subscribe to be notified via email when new episodes are available! Plus details on what’s happening with BizTank!