Abe Minkara oversees the portfolio of Shark Tank and CPG companies at Mark Cuban Companies. Abe also manages a team that supports these companies with accounting, business operations, e-commerce, sales, and marketing services. He received his MBA from the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
In this episode of Kids In The Tank, we discuss:
- Worst jobs you’ve ever had and being at a job where you stop learning and are no longer able to provide value.
- How to handle stress, time management and tips for work-life balance.
- Most common challenges companies face today.
- Customer communication and transparency.
- Building your own momentum.
- Importance of owning your own supply chain as an entrepreneur.
Where To Find The Podcast
Get New Episodes!
Subscribe to be notified via email when new episodes are available! Plus details on what’s happening with BizTank!